Why Choose Us
- Teaching methodologies
- Core Faculty
- Personality Development Programmes
- Right Guidance at Right Time.
1) Teaching Methodology:
- The regular classroom teaching is a supported by o
rganizing, student seminars for improving their knowledge base & communication skills.
- To evaluate and improve the understanding of the subject, in theory, classes. Regular class tests are organized & evaluated to understand the need and area of improvement of individual student.
- The guest lectures are organized by inviting experienced teachers/industry persons to acquaint the students with the latest development in their respective fields.
- Industry & Institutional visit are organized to give a feel of environment of the work, to the student, to which they are expected to join later. This is done to give them a mental semblance to prepare themselves for the future requirements.
- In order to inculcate the team work & brotherhood, amongst the student, group tasks are assigned to them and evaluated to learn about “students” capability to work as a team members.
2) Personality Development Programme:
- The central and state government recruiting agencies, Private & other institutions expect certain leadership from the aspiring candidates for jobs, who possess impressive personality & good communication skills.
- From personality development point of view, efforts are
made that the confidence level of students is raised to a satisfactory level.
- Our Personalitiy Development Programme encompasses development of good communication skill along with presentation skills.
- Since PDP is related to the presentation of the knowledge by the students, to improve the knowledge of student group discussion, debates & declamation contests and quizzes are organized on environmental social, politic
al & financial issues of the country.
- Experts in personality development give their valueable suggestions to the students under the PDP periodically.
“MENS SANA IN CORPORE SANO” Meaning there by sound mind is present in sound body with this view Sports & Games activities are regular feature of our extracurricular activities.
3) Core Faculty:
Selection of highly qualified & experienced faculty is one feature which is important for imparting knowledge and learning level of the students’ Education with the help of many teaching tools like case studies; in depth & regular monitoring, individual doubt clearance are special features of our teaching techniques.
- Illustrations are given to the students to support the theory lessons to provide real life experience through case studies.
- The students are made to analyze the case study & come out with relevant solutions. Their work is evaluated and improvements are effected as per the need of individual student.
- The faculties take regular interest in students & grade them as per their requirements of additional support & clarifying of their doubt for this purpose regular monitoring of student progress with in depth study of his response to teaching methodology employed by the college necessary improvement are employed to meet the need of the students.
- The students are given opportunity to clarify their doubts individually or collectively during the special session of revision or as and when the need arises.
4) Right Guidance At Right Time:
- Appropriate guidance at opportune time, with the help of inferences of the above three segments, the area of improvement and needs of the students are analyzed and rectified at the opportune time, so that they remain in the main stream of learning along with other students.
- Individual counseling is done with appropriate motivational tools along with imbibing time management attributes in the students with different management strategies like consultations with psychologists and experts. The college, in its all endeavors, makes undaunted effort to increase the knowledge base of the student by organizing seminar and workshop on different relevant topics.