Mess Rules And Regulations
Every student, who opts for college hostel accommodation, automatically becomes a member of the mess run by the college. Student becomes the member of the mess as soon as he reports as inmate of the hostel and, the student is bound by the mess rules as follows:
- College mess is run by the management. A designated mess committee looks after the affairs of the mess to provide hygienically healthy food to its members.
- Every student joining the mess must put signatures in the Mess register.
- Under normal circumstances each member student is supposed to dine in the mess hall and they are not allowed to eat the provided food outside the mess hall.
- In case of any students becoming sick or becoming unable to come to mess on ascent of illness, students may be allowed to eat food in hostel room and will be provided the “SICK DIET”, by prior approval of the hostel warden or mess in charge.
- The days and timing for the availability of “non-vegetarian” food are pre determined. However, the “non-vegetarian” food mess shell remains suspended during “Navratri festivals” and other notified Hindu religious days.
- The entry to mess kitchen is prohibited for the students.
- Wastage of food:- No member of the mess is acceptable to leave uneaten food in plates, food wastage is a crime. Erring students can be suitably penalized for wasting food.
- Mess Timing:- Service in the mess shall be between scheduled hours only the Self service system will be followed in all messes only during the timing given below:.
- For any kind of complain regarding mess contact to Director Administration.
- The management reserves the right to amend these rules. At any time without prior notice.
|Break Fast||8:00 AM to 9:00 AM|
|Lunch||1:15 PM to 2:15 PM|
|Dinner||7:30 PM to 9:00 PM|