Hostel of Uttaranchal (P.G) College of Bio-Medical Sciences & Hospital Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- The term hostel means any dwelling/building rented or arranged by the Institute for the use of its bonafide students in or around the college.
- No person other than bonafide resident of hostel is allowed to enter the hostel premises without prior permission of the college authorities.
- The hostlers are required to maintain strict discipline, timely arrival and departure, proper and permitted use of water, electricity and appliances etc. Daily 3 hrs. 4.30 to 7.30 pm outgoing is permitted. On sunday full day out going from 09 am. to 6 pm.(Timing can be changed at any time if necessity arrises).
Note: – During examinations or any emergency outing can be stopped for prescribed period.
- Hostlers are required to obey warden, hostel manager and the authorized representatives of the Institute.
- Keeping guests, taking alcohol, smoking, gambling, wasting resources like water and electricity, damaging hostel property. Staying outside in the night, interfaring in the running of the mess, involving in ragging etc. are punishable.
- No washing or ironing of clothes is permitted except the under garments. If any body wants to wash clothes in hostel it can allowed on the payment they have to pay Rs. 3000/-per year in advance, defaulters will be penalized (Rs. 10 per cloth).
- Candidates should deposit the part of annual rent (Min. 6000/-)in advance in the month of April, otherwise the management will not be responsible for the non-availability of accommodation in the ensuring ses
- Hostel security will be refunded three months after vacating the hostel. No hostel charges will be refundable whether one stays or vacates the hostel in the middle of the
session or what so ever be the reason. Hostel charges are valid till 30th June of every year. Whether you joined temporarily.
- Hostel charges includes mess charges also and are to be paid in advance at the time of joining.
- Any complaints either regarding hostel facilities or mess arrangements should be brought in the n
otice of the warden in writing. Arguments with hostel or mess staff will be punishable.
- Each room has separate electricity meter. All room mates will have to pay electricity bill collectively as per meter reading every month.
- Food is provided three times on six days
of week. On sunday only two time-(brunch and dinner) will be provided. No food facility during vacations. Seperate canteen facility is available.
- The management reserves the right to alter the existing rules and regulations as and when necessary.
- Bed, mattress, separate cupboard, table, chair, fan, curtain, light and hot water in winters are included in our hostel facilities.
Hostel Charges :
Two Students in one room(2 Seater) 72,000/-
Three Students in one room(3 Seater) 63,000/-
Four Students in one room(4 Seater) 54,000/-
Hostel Security: 5000/- (Refundable)
Note: 1. Electricity charges as per meter reading.
2. Free Laundry up to 30 cloths per month
Note: Hostel fee & security to be deposit in Guru Nanak Dev Educational Society Hostel Account No. 1516002100018883.