Outdoor Classes in Present Environment
Outdoor classes conducted by the Zoology & EVS department. To enhance the student Knowledge in present status of biodiversity & water monitoring. The expert faculty gives the practical knowledge and status of present biota. The student of Department of Zoology visited with different expert faculty in the different fields.
- Visit in Pond & River side– The students studied about the ecological studies regarding biophysico water quality parameters and fish diversity.
- Visit in Agriculture Field -The Students of M.Sc Zoology studied the diversity of insects in the wheat fields and observed a diversity of ladybird beetles who are an important biological pest controlling agent.
This Outdoor classes was beneficial for the students as they-
- Visited the natural site related with river ecology.
- Performed practical experiments in the field itself.
- Conservation knowledge about Insitu AND Exsitu environment.
- See Natural Habitat of Diversity.