National Conference on Natural Resource Management, avenues and Application
Natural Resource Management, avenues and Application
18 & 19 March, 2016
Sponsored By UCOST, Vigyan Dham, Jhajra, Dehradun
Govt. Of Uttarakhand
National Conference was conducted by Uttaranchal (P.G) College of Bio-Medical Science & Hospital, Dehradun on 18 & 19 March 2016, which is sponsored by UCOST, VIGYAN DHAM, Jhajra, Dehradun, Govt. Of Uttarakhand on the Topic Entitled NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, AVENUES & APPLICATION (NRMAA).
Places from which participant belongs
Participants were gathered together at one place from different city, places and from different organization. They are from Punjab University, Thapar University, Agra, University, Bhopal University, Sam Higinbottom agriculture college, Allahabad, G.B. Pant Agriculture University Pantnagar, DBT, Kosi Katarmal Almora, Kumaun University Nainital, IVRI, Mukteshwar, Nainital, Govt P.G. college, Kotdwar, Pt. L.M.S. Govt. P.G. Autonomous College, Rishikesh, Govt. P.G. College Roorkee, Chinmaya Degree College, Haridwar, Govt. P.G. College Doiwala, several other Ayurvedic Medical Colleges, other self-finance institutions, All colleges and institute of Dehradun etc. participants share the ideas with each other and get benefited.
Aim and Objective of the conference
Many of the scientist, guest speakers, resource person, research scholars, academician, students and other dignitaries were assembled at one place in the campus of UCBMSH, to share the ideas, knowledge and research work for the improvement of our natural resources and their savings for our future generation.
The main agenda was that how we manage our resources and how we utilize our resources for our future. And how we conserve it for our next generation from the depletion. Researcher, scientist and academician discuss about the utilization of natural resources and impact on global warming and climate change, which is dangerous for the future life. They talked about the methods for propagation and cultivation of the resources and their savings.
Inaugural session was accompanying by chief Guest and Guest of honor Prof. L.M.S. Palni with Managing Director of the College Er. G.D.S. Warne by lightning of the lamp in front of Maa Saraswati. Prof. Palni address the participants by their views about the natural resources. Also release the abstract book of research paper by the dignitaries.
The main invited lecture which were discussed during conference are-
- Prof. Lok Man S Palni
- Ph.D. (Wales), FNA, FNASc, FNAAS, FISPM
- Former Director- GBPHIED, Kosi Katarmal Almora,
- Dean, Graphic Era University
Delivered Topic:- Natural Resource Management: Status, Challenges & some solutions in the Indian Himalayan Region Perspective.
- Prof. Pratyoosh Shukla
The Association of Microbiologists of India (AMI)
Head, Department of Microbiology,
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak-124001,
Former ASM Indo-US Visiting Research Professor, University of
Cincinnati , College of Medicine, Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Editor, Indian Journal of Microbiology (INJM- Springer)
Delivered Topic: Computational Approaches In Microbial Enzymes: Path To Success In Biotechnology Resource Management
- Dr. Rajan Kumar Gupta
Department of Botany
Govt. P.G. College Kotdwar, Uttarakhand
Delivered topic: Antarctica Resources
- Dr. V.P. Uniyal
Wild Life Institute of India
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Delivered Topic: Wild Life Diversity
National Project Coordinator
Renewable and Rural Energy Unit
Energy and Climate Change Branch
United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
Urja Park, Industrial Area, Patel Nagar
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA 248 001.
Delivered topic: Opportunities In Ultra Low Head Micro Hydro As Low Carbon Emission Technologies: Pilot By UNIDO In Uttarakhand
The Some Main topic which were discussed by research scholars and academicians are—
- Celtis australis L. Potential Fodder Tree for Central Himalayan region
- Management of Blast disease and improvement in growth parameters of Finger Millet
- Soil nutrients alters expression of genetic information in plant
- Screening of traditional agriculture keeping Natural resource Management under eastern Uttar Pradesh
- Natural and man-made calamity across Mountain Forest of Himalayas
- Natural resources in Uttarakhand State- Potential and Future stratigy
- Effect of low cost Components culture media on the quality and yield of in vitro produced microtubers of potato
- Socio-economic survey of Yallang and Chumbang Village, Arunanchal Pradesh
- Effect of seed hydro priming on seedling vigour parameters of Broccoli in hill condition of Garhwal Himalaya.
- Groundwater conservation and management in India
- Methods of soil Conservation- Biological and Engineering Methods
- Importance of Micronutrients in Soyabean
- Soilless culture for Vegetable crop
- Forest Diversity of Uttarakhand
- Climate change and cotton leaf curl disease in North west india
- Precision Farming: A sustainable approach for agriculture production
- Sustainable Sanitation and water management in context of natural resources.
- Soil and water conservation
- Organic Farming – A way of Natural resources
- Economics of a dairy Farm in a village dairy cooperative in the Terai Area of Uttaranchal
- Biodiversity Conservation through high altitude Wetland of Uttarkashi
- Biodiversity of VAM fungi in agroecosystem
- Van Panchayat management.
- Ethanobotanically importance, phytochemical and antimicrobial potential of medicinal plants.
- Impact on the environment in and around the Haridwar City, uttarakhand with special reference to human health.
- Status of growth of vehicles affecting air quality index in Uttarakhand
- Effects of Rogor amnd Nuvan on nodulation parameters of pulse.
- Hydro- biological assessment of River Ganga;
- Impact of Sewer Drains on the water quality of Ganga Canal.
- Management of Natural resources in Hills of Uttarakhand
- Zinc oxide Nanoparticles as Novel Anticancer Agent
- Clinical effects of Ayurvedic Remedies on “Hepatitis B”
- Nutritional value of Milletes keeping Natural Resource Management for Ayurveda
- Uses of herbal drugs for remedy as a Natural source.
- Wheatgrass a natural source for the therapy of Cancer.
- Phytochemical and antimicrobial activity of Ginger, Garlic, sulfur compound and many more.
Apart from these several other research topic were discussed in two days national conference.
Students/participants also displayed the research work in the form of poster.
Chief Guest In Velidictory Session
Dr. U.S. Rawat Vice- Chancelor
Shri Dev Suman university, Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand
Delivered Topic:- Biodiversity and conservation
Address By Chief Guest
Dr. U.S. Rawat address the dignitaries and participant by valuable talk . He talked about the utilization and conservation of natural resources and improvement of techniques for the propagation of natural Resources. Dr. Rawat aware the students for their future and carrier by the focusing of their goal. He delivered a message for research scholar to improve the technique for the conservation of natural resources. Dr. Rawat also delivered a lecture on the topic entitled Biodiversity, Conservation and their sustainable use in past, present and in future.
- Research scholars, participants, academicians, and students delivered several research topic from various field i.e. life sciences, agriculture science, forestry, horticulture, pharmaceutical sciences, Medical sciences and science and technology. Participants were awarded in their respective field by 1st, 2nd and 3rd position in male and
- female category in best oral and poster presentation in their research work.
- The main and precious award i.e. A.P.J. Kalam Memorial award was given in best paper presentation in the field of research. Both male and female were benefited and other participants motivate by these type of activity.
- A.P.J. Memorial Award goes to
In Male Category— Arpit Saxena,
IVRI, Mukteshwar, Nainital
In Female category— Pritha Dey
Wild Life Institute of India
- Other participants receive the award in research paper and poster presentation.
- Award was given by Dr. U.S. Rawat Chief Guest of the session and Er. G.D.S. Warne, Chief Patron and Managing Director of the Institute
Cultural Activity by UCBMSH Students
Students of paramedical in Uttaranchal P.G. College of Biomedical sciences and hospital performed awesome activity during conference. They entertained participants by their creative cultural activity. Our UCBMSH students performed different culture and indicate unity at one plateform by their full of energy and enthuciasm and creativity.
Name of Organizer- Uttaranchal (P.G) College of Biomedical Science & Hospital
Chief Patron- Er. G.D.S Warne
Patron – Dr. Rajendra Dobhal
Organizing Secretary- Neelam Bamola
Co- Organizing Secretary- Dr. Anoop Badoni
Coordinator- Dr. Neha Saini
Editorial Board: Dr. Anoop Badoni, Neelam Bamola, Mr. Himanshu Malhotra, Mr. Ankush Singh, Mr. Harsh Vardhan Chauhan, Mr. Naveen Bahuguna, Mr. Afsar Ahmad
Organizing Committee Members: Dr. Rashmi Dhingra, Er. D.K. Gupta, Dr. Rashmi Chamoli, Dr. Pallavi Chauhan, Dr. J.P. Juyal, Dr. Sandeep Dhyani, Dr. Anuj Kumar, Dr. Deepali Rana, Dr. Nidhi Rawat, Dr. A.K. Singh, Mrs. Vipra Tomar, Ms. Pramila Rana, Mr. Dhwal Prajapati, Mr. Digvijaysinh, Rathod.
Cultural Programme Committee Members: Ms. Priyanka Negi, Dr. Divya Dimri, Ms. Anita Mehar, Ms. Pramila.