Field Visit Report on Chandrawani Pond
Organised by – DEPATRMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, UCBMS&H, DEHRADUN
Organised Date – 09/Feb/2017
We went to Chandrawani for field visit dated on 09/2/17. The field visit is mainly confined for student of M.Sc. 2nd Sem. of EVS Department. The purpose of visiting is following…
- To achieve the knowledge about fresh water system.
- Parent environment status of Lentic ecosystem.
- Its importance for aquatic diversity.
- Study the over exploitation of lentic ecosystem.
- How to restore and conserve its water quality.