Department of Physiotherapy Organized a Guest Lecture today (18th may 2017) at 10:00am.
Relevant information about guest lecture is following–
INVITE SPEAKER- DR. VAIBHAV AGARWAL (PT)
Swami Rama Himalayan University, Jollygrant, D.Dun
TOPIC- REHABILITATION OF PERIPHERAL NERVE INJURY.
CONTENTS OF TOPIC/LECTURE-
- Introduction about nerve structure.
- Types and mode of injury.
- Management (medical , surgical )
- Assessment of nerve injury.
- Physiotherapy management.
- Nerve mobilization (practical demonstration).
DEMO-ASSESSMENT OF NERVE INJURY
DEMO-ASSESSMENT OF NERVE
CONCLUSION: This guest lecturewas very fruit full to students .The student will know how to assess the patient of peripheral nerve and what line of physiotherapy treatment will be given to patient in different nerve injury.